The 2018 Oscars will take place Sunday.
Before the 90th annual Academy Awards, the 25 top nominees and the host will have the opportunity to receive a pretty great swag bag.
INSIDER was told this year’s 26 bags would include over $100,000 worth of goodies that will be sent out to recipients in the week leading up to the show. This year’s items range from an over-$40,000 Tanzania getaway and a weeklong spa retreat in Southern California to custom jewelry, pepper spray, bath bombs, and toothpaste.
Keep reading to see what the Oscar nominees will receive.
An over-$40,000 12-night Tanzania Adventure Package for two.
An $8,850 weeklong trip at the Golden Door spa in Southern California.
There’s a six-night and seven-day stay at Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu in Hawaii.
Ten thousand meals donated to an animal shelter or rescue of their choice by Halo, Purely for Pets that costs about $8,000.
Ten personal-training sessions with the celebrity trainer Alexis Seletzky.
A stay at the Avaton Luxury Villas resort in Halkidiki, Greece.
A $200 sterling-silver bracelet from Safi Kilima Tanzanite.
A $195 levitating Bluetooth speaker from Modern Innovations.
Color-changing lipstick from Blush and Whimsy.
A $70 10-piece marble makeup brush set from Inception of Beauty.
A $27 pepper-spray bottle from PepperFace.
Clothes from Happiest Tee.
An underarm patch from Dandi that prevents sweat marks.
Reusable face and eye makeup removers worth $25 from Face It.
High-quality eyelashes from Le Céline.
Makeup from Look Fabulous Forever.
A limited-edition diamond necklace and pendent from the boutique jeweler Luxura Diamonds.
A $200 DNA kit that reports on your health, traits, and ancestry from 23andMe.
A year’s supply of Healing Saint luminosity skin serum along with a hair-follicle stimulant valued at $2,316 that claims to prevent further hair loss.
A Bangarang handmade wooden box filled with 199 cards that have positive actions and quotes.
Toothpaste that whitens with activated charcoal from My Magic Mud.
Electric toothbrushes from Quip to go with that toothpaste.
A bath bomb from PETA.
One-hundred percent pure organic maple syrup from Rouge Maple.
A $39 sleeve worn on the forearm that you can fill with liquid to stay hydrated on the go from Wetsleeve.
A $12.99 reusable tote called the Gigantote from The Green Garmento.
Here’s everything else:
- A Mophie charger highlighting a dating app called NeverMissed that will launch May 25. Recipients will get early access to the app.
- A lifetime supply of Oxygenetix foundation and moisturizer.
- A collagen eye mask and eye treatment from MZ Skin.
- Oranges from the delivery app EpiFruit.
- “My Improper Mother and Me” by Esther Fairfax along with private classes with the dancer, choreographer, and barre program leader Jill Rose Jacobs.
- A year of DNA-based skincare from Allél.
- A procedure called the Chao Pinhole surgical technique that treats gum recession along the teeth.
- A sampling of the Mexican soda Jarritos at an event of the nominee’s choosing.
- The newest line of chocolates from Chocolatines.
- A cookbook from Caroline Fleming called “Cook Yourself Happy: The Danish Way.”
- The children’s book “Curlee Girlee,”which empowers girls to love themselves for who they are.
- A gift package of organic, vegan lollipops from Delicacies Candy & Confections.
- Hydroxycut Organic.
- A signature treatment with the celebrity skin specialist and laser expert Debbie Thomas.
- A Justice for Vets coin that serves as a reminder to leave no veteran behind.
- A CD and book on phobia relief from Kalliope NYC.
- Jewelry from Liwu made in Ireland.
- A cosmetic case from MYO.
- A 99 Creative WOWs, Words of Wisdom for business celebrity creativity kit.
- Two noninvasive full-face skin-rejuvenation procedures from Nurse Gigi.
- $80 No. 9 Daily Chemical Exfoliant skin care from Oumere.
- A cleanser and mask from Paiva Aloe, Gorgeous!
- A gourmet pretzel gift box from Posh Pretzels.
- Skin-care products from the startup Proven.
- An herbal tea that claims to help with weight loss from Quincy Herbals.
- Commissioned original art from Reian Williams.
- A stainless-steel lunchbox from Vaya that comes with a shoulder bag.
- Hair-care products from Totalee Hair.
- An antiaging supplement from Age InterventionRX called Youth Blast.