It’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Lots of maps. And it’s mesmerizing. Not only are maps fun to look at, they also explain the world.
Here are some from more recent postings:
1) Countries and the number of cities they have that are larger than the capital
2) The Shape Of Illinois’ 4th Congressional District
3) States’ country doppelgangers, by area
4) States’ country doppelgangers by population
5) Counties with more people than all of Wyoming
6) Weird Slovenia-Croatia border that goes through a restaurant.